Pool Season 2018 –
The Magnolia Place HOA pool is scheduled to open on Friday, May 25, 2018.
Pool hours are Sunday through Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday 9am-10pm
Closing Day is TBA.
Use of the Pool
The Pool Committee of MPHOA volunteers manages our Magnolia Place pool and tennis court. Regular maintenance is funded by annual HOA dues.
Electronic Key cards allow access to the pool and the tennis court.
HOA members who are current with their dues will use their same key cards from the previous year.
Existing key cards will be electronically activated when HOA dues are paid in full.
Only one key card will be distributed per address. If your key card is lost or stolen, please notify the Board immediately. Replacement cards are $50. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
Pool Committee Volunteers
The Pool Committee needs your help. Volunteers are needed to help with opening and closing the pool on weekdays. Even if you can only help one morning or one night each week, it will help lighten the task for the Pool Committee and make an important contribution to your neighborhood.
a. No food, drink, bottles or wrappers shall be permitted in the immediate area of the swimming pool or on the decks surrounding the pool. ~as per Gwinnett County Swimming Pool Ordinance 30.3
MAGNOLIA PLACE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations are for the protection and benefit of all members of our community. These rules have been established to assure the safe and sanitary operation of our pool. Parents are requested to caution their children to observe all rules.
1. There should be no solo swimming
2. There should be no running, boisterous or rough play
3. No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
4. There should be no spitting or blowing nose in pool.
5. Persons with diarrheal illness or nausea should not enter the pool. All children under the age of 4 must wear CDC-approved swim diapers or “little swimmers” disposable diapers with plastic or vinyl pants over their swim diapers. There are no exceptions to this rule due to health regulations.
6. Persons with skin, eye, ear or respiratory infections should not enter the pool.
7. Persons with open lesions or wounds should not enter the pool.
8. No animals or pets allowed in the pool.
9. No glass allowed in the pool or on the deck.
10. No children should be in the pool without supervision. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
11. You should take a shower before entering the pool.
12. This pool is open from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm on Sunday through Thursday and from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm on Friday and Saturday.
13. A first aid kit is located on premises.
14. An emergency phone is located on premises.
***Any person using the pool does so at his or her own risk. The MAGNOLIA PLACE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION and the MPHOA Board of Directors will not be responsible for any accidents or injuries in connection with the use of the pool. The MAGNOLIA PLACE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION and the MPHOA Board of Directors will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property. DO NOT BRING VALUABLES TO THE POOL.
These rules and regulations may be revised at any time at the discretion of the MPHOA Board of Directors. Any change will be posted in a clearly visible location in the pool area. Your comments and suggestions are welcome and should be submitted in writing to the MPHOA Board of Directors or please email