Covid 19 safety procedures are still in place at this time. There is a limit of 60 people at the pool at one time and limit of 6 (six) people per home.
Pool Season 2022 –
The Magnolia Place HOA pool opening will be May 28.
Pool hours are Sunday through Thursday 9am-9pm, Friday and Saturday 9am-10pm.
Closing Day is Labor Day.
Use of the Pool
The Pool Committee of MPHOA volunteers manages our Magnolia Place pool and tennis court. Regular maintenance is funded by annual HOA dues.
Electronic Key cards allow access to the pool and the tennis court.
HOA members who are current with their dues will use their new key cards given out at the pool opening community meeting on Saturday, May 14 at 1pm.
Existing key cards will be electronically activated when HOA dues are paid in full.
Only one key card will be distributed per address. If your key card is lost or stolen, please notify the Board immediately. Replacement cards are $50. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
For information, questions or to request a new pool card, please email
Pool Committee Volunteers
The Pool Committee needs your help. Volunteers are needed to help with opening and closing the pool on weekdays. Even if you can only help one morning or one night each week, it will help lighten the task for the Pool Committee and make an important contribution to your neighborhood.
MAGNOLIA PLACE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations are for the protection and benefit of all members of our community. These rules have been established to assure the safe and sanitary operation of our pool. Parents are requested to caution their children to observe all rules.
Swim at your own risk (NO lifeguard on duty)
● No solo swimming
● No food beyond pool house (NO EXCEPTIONS)
● No glass allowed in or around pool deck
● ABSOLUTELY NO RUNNING
● NO DIVING
● Swim attire only in pool, NO street clothes
● This is a family community pool, NO PROFANITY
● Minor children must be closely supervised by parents
● Children not potty trained must wear tight fitting water resistant swim diaper
● No children under the age of 14 allowed in pool without a supervising adult
● Showers should be taken before entering the pool
● Be considerate of others and keep music to a minimum
● No running, boisterous or rough play
● No throwing of balls the length of the pool
● No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool
● No spitting or blowing nose in pool
● Persons with diarrhea illness or nausea should not enter the pool
● Persons with skin, eye, ear or respiratory infections should not enter the pool
● Persons with open lesions or wounds should not enter the pool
● No animals or pets allowed in pool or on pool deck
● Do not allow other residents to use your access card
Failure to follow pool rules will result in being asked to leave the pool area and your access card will be disabled for a MINIMUM of one week to a MAXIMUM of the season.
***Any person using the pool does so at his or her own risk. The MAGNOLIA PLACE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION and the MPHOA Board of Directors will not be responsible for any accidents or injuries in connection with the use of the pool. The MAGNOLIA PLACE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION and the MPHOA Board of Directors will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property. DO NOT BRING VALUABLES TO THE POOL.
These rules and regulations may be revised at any time at the discretion of the MPHOA Board of Directors. Any change will be posted in a clearly visible location in the pool area. Your comments and suggestions are welcome and should be submitted in writing to the MPHOA Board of Directors